Haha oh goodness, probably my Mom. If I have one?
Depends… If its tasteful and artistic, I would consider it.
1. I like her brain. She thinks differently than most people I’ve met. She’s really open minded, creative and nonjudgmental.
2. She has a backbone and will stand up for what she believes is right or wrong, despite who she could be offending.
4. She’s thoughtful and does special meaningful things for those who deserve them.
5. I also like that she’s honest and will tell you flat out how its. That’s really hard to find in most.
6. She’s my best friend and makes sure I don’t walk into traffic.
If I’m interested in someone, I’m exlcusive. Always.
I feel like being exclusive and having a title are basically the same thing. A relationship is no ones business, but the people involved. Which should be you and that other person. I don’t need to have someone blowing up facebook, announcing me to everyone they see.
If you’re exclusive, I’m exclusive and we care about each other, that’s okay with me. That’s all I need.
Does that answer your question?